Friday 18 October 2013

Freshwater Predator weekend

With my summer in Jersey over, it was time to go back up North for a bit of a relax at home. Obviously this does not mean the fishing stops, it simply means a change from saltwater to fresh and in particularly pike fishing, a firm favourite of mine.

One of the best things about heading home is I get to do a bit of fishing with my younger brother Sam, who is just as keen as me, especially for his lure fishing. For some reason though, when we both hit the canal for the pike, I always seem to be the lucky one, or so he claims, I'd prefer to think that there was a bit more skill involved.

Anyway over 5 sessions with Sam, I managed to pull out six pike of which the largest was around 7lb whilst Sam, although getting takes could not land a fish to save his life........theres a definite pattern here lol. Check out some of the footage I shot over the weekend on the links below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rx0A1sp1Zg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHg4OTeE9Fs

And a few pics:





Thanks for reading and tight lines,
Ross









1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great blog. Really interesting to see you at it! Good work friend!

    ReplyDelete